USDP - Fitness Series Pt 2 - How to Build a Healthy Body in a Sedentary Job
Approximate Length: 1 hour
• Address the most efficient methods of achieving a healthy weight and fit body despite working in a sedentary job.
• Discuss strategies of building physical activity and healthy choices into a busy schedule.
• Attendees will learn what body composition is, how to measure it, and the quickest ways to improve it.
• Review technology to help track fitness (dailyburn.com, myfitnesspal app, fitbit, NikePlus, etc.) and a fun physical activity assignment to do before the next session.
- USDP - Fitness Series Pt 2 - How to Build a Healthy Body in a Sedentary Job